The holidays wouldn’t be complete without a good party or 2! Which means we need to up our party hair game. Trying new styles can add to the festivities, and don’t forget to add a little something extra like bling or a bow. Have fun with these styles and enjoy your holiday season!
Happy holidays form the Bilancio team!
Twisted Rope Ponytail:
– Start by evenly distributing Oribe’s Super Shine all over. This will help control the hair and also add a smooth shiny texture that accentuates the braid without making it sticky or stiff.
– Create a tight ponytail just beneath the crown (top) area of your head.
– Divide your ponytail into two sections. Twist each section one to the left, one to the right.
– Combine the sections by twisting around each other until you get to the ends of your hair.
– Secure ends with rubber band.
– Finish by spraying Oribe’s Freestyler hairspray to lock in the look.
Mother of Pearl Low Bun:
-Prep you hair before you blow dry with Oribe’s Royal Blowout, to help keep hair straight and frizz-free while also cutting your blow dry time.
-Gather hair at the nape and loosely twist up into a messy bun. Secure with large bobby pins.
-Add these beautiful and sophisticated Pearl Bobby pins to take the look up a notch.
Let your curls be Merry and Free:
-Prep hair using R+Co’s Twister. This will help define your curls, add moisture, and leave them soft not crunchy!
- Depending on preference, use a diffuser attachment for your blow dryer to dry your hair and enhance curls, or allow your hair to air dry.
-Spray in Oribe’s Dry Texture Spray at the roots and fluff your hair for extra volume.
-Take one side and secure just behind your ear using this sleek Crescent Comb.
Bows aren’t just for presents:
-Prep your hair using Aveda’a Be Curly Style Prep.
-Follow with Aveda’s Curl Enhancer to create defined soft curls.
-Diffuse hair until completely dry.
-Create 2 low ponytails. Make a space just above your hair tie at each ponytail and take the ends and loop above and pull through.
-Take both ponytails and secure with your Velvet Bow